Thursday, July 06, 2017

Highly Questionable

I opened the door to our hotel room.

"Hmm," I said. "Looks like I might be calling the hotel manager."

"What?" Eli 15.11 asked. "What the..."


"Okay, that is NOT what swans should be doing on my bed," he said.

"Highly inappropriate," I said. "I've seen them where they face each other and their bills touch, but not this version."

"What were they thinking?" he asked. "I can't believe--"

"Well, someone could have come in after they put them in a harmless position and rearranged them. That could have happened."

He looked at me and I burst out laughing. "Oh, no," he said, and started laughing.  He was laughing so hard that he fell face-down on the bed and kept laughing. And laughing.

Finally, he got up. "I live a good life," he said.

Site Meter