Monday, April 11, 2016

One Review Site to Rule Them All

I've noticed that reviews seem to be getting shorter and shorter these days, and I'm changing with the reviews. I'm not even trying to get through the mammoth masterpieces of discursive thinking that used to be so warmly lauded.

Plus, everything's about the phone these days. That's another reason that reviews seem to be evolving into bite-sized snippets.

I'm often behind the curve on "stuff". This time, though, I am breaking the damn curve. I am so far ahead of the curve that in front of me, there is no curve.

What we all need is a website called "YN". It's a review site, but it only consists of two words: "Yes" and "No." Every day, dozens of reviews will get posted about anything and everything, but every review will look like this:

Stardew Valley Review:


There you go.

Here's a book I have been reading recently:
The Devil's Diary: Alfred Rosenberg and the Stolen Secrets of the Third Reich


You're welcome, Internet.

Site Meter