Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Releasing Tonight [UPDATED]

I don't spend much time talking about mobile game releases, but there are two huge ones tonight.

First is Sid Meier's Starships. Owen Faraday of Pocket Tactics had an excellent hands-on preview here, and boy, this game sounds excellent. It's coming out for iOS either tonight or tomorrow.

Here's another big one, and it's coming out tonight for both iOS and Android: Buzz Aldrin’s Space Program Manager. I don't need to know anything more than the combination of words in that title. I'm in.

[UPDATE: I don't know how I missed this, but Starships is also coming out for the PC tomorrow as well.]

By the way, I've heard good things about BA: SPM since the original release on PC (I played it, but it was still a bit rough at launch, so I didn't go far). This seems like the kind of game that would translate very well to a tablet, though, so I'm buying it again for iOS and we'll see how it goes.

Site Meter