Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Special Poem Amidst Mail

Did you get my e-mail?

Good evening my dear, it so late here
A family man and a man of peace
I will be expecting your  eagerness
treated in strict confidence

I can confide on you for the brighter future of my life
My sick bed in the hospital
due to my infertility resulting from medical problems I became barren
A crude oil merchant before our Country was turned upside down

The late Engr. Ronald Johnson
My client, his wife
They all lost their lives
in the event of the accident
a local plane crash
a heart-related condition
the earthquake disaster
the tsunami disaster

One has to risk confiding in succeed sometimes in life
Abandoned diplomatic consignment box
Senior supervisor baggage unit
We have been careful worked out all the modalities
Practically no risks involved
Disappear into the tin air

you can guide and help my children



Site Meter