Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Two Of The Most Bizarre Links I'll Ever Post

Sorry, this can't wait until Friday.

This is nothing short of incredible: Manti Te’o’s Dead Girlfriend, The Most Heartbreaking And Inspirational Story Of The College Football Season, Is A Hoax. Even if you're not into sports, you should read this story. Hey, someone still does investigative journalism! Who knew?

The second link--and this one is much more amusing, as will as brilliantly obsessive--is from my very good friend John Harwood. He decided to watch every Arnold Schwarzenegger film (theatrical releases only) in chronological order--and write reviews on how "Arnold" they were.

I'm not sure what shows more determination: creating a fake girlfriend, or watching every Arnold Schwarzenegger movie. Regardless, I tip my cap to both of them, and you can read every one of John's reviews at Failure Of Imagination.

Some of you will read them all. Don't try to pretend that you won't.

Site Meter