Monday, April 28, 2008

CNN Wins WTF Award 2008

This reads like an April Fool's Day post, but it's all too true.

CNN has started one of the strangest, most bizarre commercial ventures in history. On the front page of CNN, some stories will have a t-shirt icon beside them. For $19.95, you can get a t-shirt with that headline. So if you want a t-shirt that says "Deadly snake found slithering on beach" or "$5.40/gallon gas comes with a great view," your dream has finally come true.

Dear CNN: are you high?

I realized after reading a few of these headlines that adding the phrase "in my pants" really makes them sing:
Deadly Snake Found Slithering On Beach--In My Pants
Stimulus Checks To Go Out Early--In My Pants

Shark Suspected in Swimmer's Death--In My Pants

I just pulled up CNN and saw this headline: Gator Grabs Guy Diving For Golf Balls.

I think you know what to do.

Site Meter