Tuesday, June 26, 2007

This Week: Game Overload

Not necessarily good game overload, mind you.

The Bigs (360, PS3, Wii)
The Darkness (360, PS3)
Hour of Victory (360)
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (360, PC, PS3, Wii)
Ratatouille (360, PC)
Overlord (360, PC)
Transformers the Game (360, PS3, Wii)
Guild 2: The Pirates of the Seas (PC)
3D Model Trains (PC)
Driver: Parallel Lines (PC, Wii)
Seven Kingdoms Conquest (PC)

That's just the games that are new releases--there are also ports (like Lost Planet for the PC) coming out.

I'll be waiting for reviews on most of these, but I've pre-ordered The Darkness (almost entirely by accident, but I decided not to cancel), and The Bigs, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, and Overlord are all in my Gamefly queue. So I'll be looking at quite a few games by the end of the week.

Site Meter