Monday, February 27, 2006

BatM Trivia

No, I still haven't passed it. I know how to use star power to get through the last twenty percent of the song, but I just haven't been able to do it yet.

Remember when I wrote this last week?
Here's an idea of how hard Bark at the Moon on Expert is: In the first 28 seconds, you play 111 notes. I'm counting chords as one note, so the 28 chords in that group each count as one note.

That's four notes a second for the first thirty seconds, roughly. And at that point you've done about 10% of the full song.

Just out of curiousity, I looked at the note chart for Expert (I posted that link last week as well) and counted all the notes. 1175 notes. Four minutes and ten seconds between the first note and the last one.

So it's not four notes a second for thirty seconds. It's 4.7 notes a second for over four minutes.

Oh, and one side note. Playing this song really, really improves your skills. I'm four-starring and five-starring all kinds of songs that I could barely pass two weeks ago. Even if I still can't pass this one.

Site Meter