Friday, June 24, 2005

Notes on Father's Day

The picture you see below was the art project that Gloria and Eli 3.10 made for my Father's Day present. If you click on the picture, you'll get a larger version which is easier to read, but in case you can't make it out, here's what it says.

"For the Best Dad Ever...Here's Your Breakfast in Bed!"
Menu:
Burning Biscuits
Sour Pickle
Sauerkraut Milk
Diet Coke With Bacon

With a picture for each one, of course. Eli calls sour milk "sauerkraut milk," and now we all say it that way.

"Pardon me sir, but I believe your biscuits are burning." That's from a Prospector Pete line in Toy Story 2. We said it about fifty times a day for a week.

I can't image what I'll get in the future, but I don't know how it could be better than this. My family: comedians, both of them.

Site Meter