Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Dangerous Waters

I have a holiday post about Eli 3.4 and peeing coming later this week, and 'Dangerous Waters' would have been a fine title, so consider yourself warned.

In this case, though, I'm talking about Sonalysts Combat Simulations upcoming naval simulation. Dangerous Waters is from the same people who made 688(I) Hunter/Killer and Fleet Command, so the pedigree for this game is very strong.

And, for the first time ever, I have a press copy of a beta, thanks to DQ reader Jamie Carlson, who is an Associate Producer with Sonalysts. This is a deep, engaging game, and I hope to describe it more fully in upcoming columns. In the meantime, though, I just wanted to let you know that it's in WIP, so to speak.

For more information on the game, go here:
http://www.battlefront.com/products/dw/index.html.

Site Meter