Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Leaving Louisiana in the Broad Daylight

On Sunday morning, that is.

Believe it or not, I'm headed back to Shreveport. That's normally worth three columns right there, but this trip is going to be a short one. Gloria wanted to go for her grandmother's ninetieth birthday, and we're only going to be in Shreveport for one full day (Saturday).

If you're religious, pray for me. If you're pagan, sacrifice a goat or something. If you're neither, use scientific method. I'll take all the help I can get.

We're leaving Thursday afternoon and driving into the middle of nowhere southwest of Fort Worth so that we can go to a wildlife park (Fossil Rim) on Friday morning. Thursday night we're staying at the 'Dinosaur Valley Inn.' Eli 3.1 is all amped up about that. So am I.

The audio blog update is again a possibility, but I'm not going to use it unless I have some very good material. So this will probably be my last post until late Sunday.

Site Meter