Friday, July 09, 2004

Then There's This

The Louisiana Supreme Court ordered a country club to open its men-only restaurant to women, rejecting claims that members sometimes dine there in the nude... Tuesday's decision upheld an appeals court ruling against Southern Trace Country Club in Shreveport...

Though witnesses testified some men eat at the restaurant dressed in a towel or nothing at all, that violates the club's own dress code requiring "casual but appropriate attire" in dining areas, Weimer wrote.


Did I see Shreveport? Oh my. I'm sure we'll be dining at Southern Trace on our next visit. Nothing, absolutely nothing, makes me want a big juicy steak more than sitting next to a dude in the nude.

"Yes, sir, what can I get for you?"
"What's on the anti-nausea Dim Sum today??"
"We have Zofran, Phenergan, and Dramamine. With steamed dumplings."
"Does it come with a complimentary blindfold?"
"Absolutely, sir."
"Let's go with that, then."
"Excellent."

Thanks to Michael Gilbert and Arthun3 for sending me the link.

Site Meter